Perigord Retreats located in the heart of the Dordogne and Lot regions.
- We will collect you from Toulouse International airport and take a leisurely drive to Perigord Retreats.
- For the next 10 days, you will enjoy locally sourced food and wine cooked by our in house chefs, everything to tantalize your taste buds with a focus on French and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Each day, Ron has decided which excursions he wants to take you to visit from the medieval spectacular castles through to the hustle and bustle of French local markets, views of the Dordogne river or just the free and tranquil landscape of the Dordogne region.
- Use of our studio, facilities, indoor outdoor swimming pool, gardens and grounds 24/7. You have exclusive use of everything available here at Perigord Retreats.
- Upon registration, each student will be entitled to a free set of M.Graham watercolors that Ron has selected for the region.
What’s not included
- Airfare to Toulouse International airport
- Travel insurance which must include medical/repatriation
- Visas/passports/identity cards
- Personal toiletries
The cost per person for all rooms is $2800. Deposit of $250 required to secure your place. Numbers are limited so for further information, please contact Perigord Retreats.
About Perigord Retreats: Welcome to Perigord Retreats! Located in the heart of the Dordogne and Lot regions, we offer painting holidays bringing the expertise of guest artists with a variety of mediums. We pride ourselves in fulfilling your requests to manage to view as many sites, scenes and views as possible. It is your trip of a lifetime!